[csw-maintainers] Package removal cswcpsampleconf failure mode

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 30 10:54:28 CEST 2009

I think I discovered a failure mode of cswcpsampleconf. The
configuration removal script assumes that the *.CSW configuration file
is there on the disk. The file might be gone if there was a previous,
unsuccessful attempt of package removal, which failed at the
postremove stage. In this case, all the files are gone (foo.conf.CSW
file is not there), but the class script will be executed again at the
next attempt to remove the package. It's going to look for the .CSW
file and fail.

I tried to find the cswclassutils or classutils project in mantis, but
there doesn't seem to be one. Against which project do I file a bug?