[csw-maintainers] Thematics action?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Feb 2 22:56:06 CET 2009

Hi

I have added a wiki page gathering some more detailled ideas about
setting up communication. Everything is not here, and many some of the
idea have to be discarted. Well this is the point where we begin to talk :)

http://wiki.opencsw.org/communication-opencsw-theme-february-09

Please feel free to add suggestion and discuss the deferent points.

I have highlighted different sub subject, which are :

.  Web site subproject
. Communication materials subproject
. Project Road map for year 2009
. Community process drafts
. Technical process drafts
. Articles
. Google rank
. Establish a communication with Sun and maybe other corporates
. Establish links and relation with other open source projects

New subproject and ideas are welcome :)

Each of the subproject has an objective, identified tasks and discussion
summary section.

I propose that most of the discussion should be done on the list, and
the wiki used to write a summary of what we agreed on.

>> what's with the new webpage? Can we start working on the contents?
I go back to work on wordpress. You can review the existing page content
(from www-mockup.opencsw.org)

I'll try to improve a few things on the wiki page (objective description
etc in the next days).

Now please comment the page content, and if some of the item are of some
interest apply for it :)

cheers,
W.

--