[csw-maintainers] gnupg dependency error and Mantis configuration

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 4 09:26:53 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian,

Am 04.02.2009 um 01:01 schrieb Sebastian Kayser:
> it is, but we need to differentiate here: Mantis now sends out
> notifications for new bug reports to the relevant package maintainer.
> You should have gotten the notification i was referring to (that's
> what
> the Mantis and mail logs tell me).

Mantis is much too silent. Can we please also add a new mailinglist
bugs@ which receives mail for every single change on any bug on any
project?
And mail the owner of the package on every change on every bug. And for
maintainers not known to be real active mirror any change on any bug
to maintainers@ so the packages gets adopted fast. "Real active"
maintainers mean maintainers that post on maintainers@ at least
once a month. Not missing bug reports is one of the most important
things to improve communication IMHO.