[csw-maintainers] gnupg dependency error and Mantis configuration

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 4 10:01:39 CET 2009

Hi Mike,

Am 04.02.2009 um 05:32 schrieb Mike Watters:
> Dago, et.al,
>
> 	I have it building on sparcv8. I had to patch the Makefile.in under
> pkg-base/keyserver and pkg-base/sm.

Great! Please also submit the patch upstream.

> I tried to check the changes into
> svn but I don't know what the passowrd is.
> ( Dago can you please assist me with that )

Sure. The GAR repository is hosted at SourceForge and I added you
with the SF username you gave me (mwatters). The password is your
SourceForge password ;-)

> I have a request to get libassuan re-compiled with gpth.
> the 64bit sparcv9 version for some reason requires libassuan as 64
> bit.

That is normal. If you want 64 bit the whole chain of binaries and libs
must be 64 bit,

> bug 2980 and 3530 are the same issue
> I will add the requirement for ncurses  atleast until the new
> version of
> CSWreadline makes it to current.

The new version of readline is already in current, but the bug hasn't
been closed.
I'll mass-close all of my bugs when Mantis mailing works 100%.