[csw-maintainers] One more topic for "Communication"

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Fri Feb 6 13:14:58 CET 2009

Hi
> Well, there is basically no traffic and it is IMHO not visible
> enough from the webpage, so many users may not find it.
Hopefully, it will be soon :)
> Currently
> users open a bug which may or may not be processed and that's it.
> We should try to keep the users active and involve them in the
> debugging/testing process.

I can prepare, in the next weeks, some statistics about closed bugs etc.
But before putting it publicly vailable, we have to be sure we fix bugs ;)
> Maybe. Ihsan, how many users have subscribed to users@? Should I
> prepare a posting asking for users preferences?

I like this idea. It might also be a good way to know how many active
users we have (i mean users who cares to give a feedback).

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net