[csw-maintainers] Announcement about ggettext package that affects many people

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 13 21:57:06 CET 2009

Chad Harp wrote:
> Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>
>> I noticed that sparcv9/libintl.so.3.4.0 is no longer a symlink to
>> libintl.so.3, but a copy. Looks wrong to me.
>
> There is no sparcv9/libintl.so.3.4.0 in the package?
>
>> Could we please mass-file bug-reports against them? Otherwise fixing it
>> will be forgotten on some packages.
>
> Is there an easier way to do this other than doing them one at a time
> through the Mantis gui?  Terminal based Mantis client, etc?

Mantis comes with a SOAP interface called MantisConnect (MC) that can be
used for stuff just like that. MC had once been an addon but is now part
of the core distribution.

    http://www.futureware.biz/mantisconnect/
    http://opencsw.org/mantis/api/soap/mantisconnect.php

Anyone proficient enough with SOAP to hack something together? Me not :)

Sebastian