[csw-maintainers] new gnome maintainer needed

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Feb 19 21:58:27 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 09:40:02PM +0100, William Bonnet wrote:
> Taking in account the "large" amount of work associated with this role,
> and its dependencies (as an example, i cannot build new Xfce until gnome
> is updated, and many are in the same situaton), maybe it is the time to
> setup the first team of maintainers ?
>
> IHMO this job looks too large for a single person.

Weeell... a team starts with one person. So it would be nice if at least one
person steps forward, and then perhaps others will join, when it seems like
they wont be the one stuck with "all of it" ;-)

In my opinion, it worked fairly well when there were two
people on it. (many years ago)

> Is it the same for KDE ?

I reckon so.