[csw-maintainers] Broken CSWftype2

Chad Harp harpchad at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 24 21:05:39 CET 2009

That looks correct to me, can you send me more details on where you're
getting the error?

#include <freetype/config/ftheader.h>
with -I/opt/csw/include/freetype2
should find
/opt/csw/include/freetype2/freetype/config/ftheader.h

Perhaps what you're compiling isn't using freetype-config?

/opt/csw/bin/freetype-config --cflags
-I/opt/csw/include/freetype2 -I/opt/csw/include