[csw-maintainers] ruby packages in testing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 26 17:00:59 CET 2009

Hi All,

There are new ruby packages in testing.  These are a response to the
lack of the libruby-static.a file bug that was created last week.
I've now added a rubydev package that contains the header files, mkmf
module and the static library that modules (may) use.  This is more in
line with ruby distros from other package repos.

Please test this if you're interested and send feedback to me if
you've got any.

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.