[csw-maintainers] Looking for Solaris 7 media

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Jan 8 19:28:30 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian
> yep, there is huge closet with ancient Solaris release right next door
> to me. So in case you haven't already found the installation media
> somewhere, just let me know.

I would appreciate to have some iso to download please
> I will have to charge you a premium for fighting through piles of dust,
> though ... *g*.
What about a beer next time we meet ? ;)

> What are you up to with Solaris 7?

In Zurich we talk about the possibility to build packages for versions
older than solaris 8. I have next to me a netra T1/105 waiting to become
a build7s machine. I was looking for media to try to install a build7x
computer. I have a couple of old pentium III based server waiting for a
second life. Maybe i'll be able to install one of these boxes.

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net