[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 16 12:20:09 CET 2009

Hi Peter,

Am 16.01.2009 um 10:20 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
> Great idea! But how about starting with all the stuff in the agenda
> for the IRL meeting? If I'm correct, almost all of it was skipped due
> to time constraints but it's important and it's very quiet about it
> now.
>
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/irl-meeting

Yes, that was skipped, but as I browse the list a lot of it
is already in progress. However, Williams' propositions go more
into the direction of enhancing the quality of packages
directly instead of tuning the process (which also should lead
to better quality btw).

Do you have a specific point which you want to have addressed or
inserted into Williams agenda?