[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 18 15:40:46 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I like Williams ideas very much, especially the mutual goal part. Right
> now people are moving the project forward by producing bugfixed and
> updated packages. That's great, but not the whole story. Williams ideas
> try to capture all the other areas where work can be done to move the
> project forward.

I also like William's ideas and you're right about us only updating
packages now. However, I don't think this new theme idea captures
"all" areas where we need improvement.

There's fundamental things in the community that needs to open up if
we're going to attract more people to join (or come back). It's my
belief that those issues are avoided.

There's only so much you can do with ten people.

--
/peter