[csw-maintainers] Thematics month proposal

William Bonnet wbonnet at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 25 00:27:17 CET 2009

Hi Dagobert
> I put the monthly thematics proposal in the Wiki at
>    <http://wiki.opencsw.org/thematics>
> for further reference. If you feel your points in
> the discussion should be reflected on the page please
> reply with the updates.

Thanks :)

I would like to put online the text i've written about events, but i
cannot modify the page. I have the following permission error :

  Oooops!

Sorry, you can not edit this page. Only members of this site, site
administrators and perhaps selected moderators are allowed to.

Anyone knows  what can i do  ?

thanks in advance
cheers

--