[csw-maintainers] Package creation problem

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Jan 28 22:24:27 CET 2009

Hi all

I am currently facing a problem that goes far beyond my GAR knowledge...
I started to move my old java libs package, and update them by the way,
but i have a problem at package creation.

In the Makefile i use a custom install step in which i create symlinks
to jar files and licence. This links do exists in my install dir, and
they do exists in the prototype files that are generated automatically.
BUT they are not in the package once build.

Anyone ( looking towards Dago direction... ) has an idea of what i did
wrong ?

Here is my custom-install steps. Everything is commited to gar in the
beanutils folder.

Thanks in advance

cheers

--