[csw-maintainers] Package page broken

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 31 13:39:57 CET 2009

On 31/01/09, 09:59:43, Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote
regarding Re: [csw-maintainers] Package page broken:

> But I would like to show another useful thing James page has, it shows
> symlinks properly. Look at the difference for a package like gnulinks:

> http://www.opencsw.org/search/gnulinks

http://www.canoedissent.org.uk/packages/unstable/i386/5.8/CSWgnulinks/fi
les/

I not sure mine is right, if one runs "ls" on a sym link it just shows
the file name, so perhaps this simple file list should show only the file
names.  An "ls -l" style long output too would be useful showing the
size, date, owners and perms of all files, then we could add checksum...
no, I wanted to keep it simple.