[csw-maintainers] GAR RFE: Variable(s) to tag files for classes instead of PROTOTYPE_FILTER

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Jul 12 14:54:54 CEST 2009

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Am 04.07.2009 um 19:12 schrieb Sebastian Kayser:
>> Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>>> For CSWcswclassutils this is already in there :-) Just define
>>>
>>> SAMPLECONF
>>> PRESERVECONF
>>> INITSMF
>>>
>>> and everything else will be taken cared of.
>> Sweet!!! :D Can we add something for USERGROUP also?
> Looks good. Please go ahead and commit.

Done (r5569). I have also added the variables to the GAR variable
reference [1]. What about cswpycompile, do we want to have that as such
a variable (PYCOMPILE) also?

Peter, would you mind amending the cswclassutils wiki page to reflect
the variables (PRESERVECONF, SAMPLECONF, INITSMF, USERGROUP) that can be
used instead of PROTOTYPE_FILTER?

Sebastian

[1]http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/wiki/GAR%20Variable%20Reference#cswclassutilsSettings