[csw-maintainers] Attention: Please clean up /home

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 13 16:47:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

it looks like the machine hit bug# 6596237:
   <http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-1-6596237-1>
I have IDR137886-01 which should bring some relief, however, the IDR
was built against an older kernel version and downgrading requires
removing *a lot* of patches. Nonetheless I will continue working
towards it. Additionally, the problem can be solved by making free
space in the pool.

So: Please delete stuff from your homes you no longer need! The
extra space will speed up processing considerably.

Sorry for the inconvenience