[csw-maintainers] Call for volunteer : xpdf

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Wed Jul 15 12:13:23 CEST 2009

William Bonnet wrote:
> I noticed today that there is an open issue on xpdf since Junuary 2008
> that received several "ping" from the reporter. Current maintaner,
> Alessio is retired. Would someone be interested in taking other this
> package and fix the opened issues ?

>From what i know, Benny has been working on an updated version. He is at a
customer event right now, but he should be able to tell you whether i was
right or not later on today.

While we are at fixing bugs: Any news on the dbus not properly shutting
down issue that has been open for a while now [1]? We have had two boxes
here hanging on an attempted reboot just the other day.

Sebastian

[1] http://opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3626