[csw-maintainers] A single package that needs two source tarballs

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jul 17 14:17:59 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Fri Jul 17 08:05:47 -0400 2009:

Hi Maciej,

> I've found the missing bit (nsprpub/configure) in the nspr package.
> How would you go about it? Have a custom script to unpack nspr stuff
> into the nss directory? Any other ideas?

Have a look at the Makefile[1] for docbook-dtds.  It combines multiple
source tarballs into a single build directory.  You'll see how I
overrode the specific extract targets to put things where they need to
be.  I'm not sure if this will cover all of what you need for the nss
package, but it should get you started, anyway.

HTH.
-Ben

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/docbook-dtds/trunk/Makefile

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.