[csw-maintainers] The source code of www.opencsw.org

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 23 17:59:19 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jul 23 11:53:11 -0400 2009:

> absolutely not "public".

Aside for the issue of passwords, why not public?

> in contrast, any MAINTAINER who wants to look at it, already can.
> you just need to know where to look :-)

Care to share this then?  How is it versioned?  Where does it live?
How would a maintainer make edits and commit changes?  I don't
personally care, but it should be knowledge available to all
maintainers.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.