[csw-maintainers] php_mode for emacs

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 28 18:42:00 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Tue Jul 28 12:18:06 -0400 2009:
> Errr... please dont do this.
> any package should be in EITHER testing, OR newpkgs. never both.

It'll be removed from testing when it hits the mirrors[1]...avoids other
issues and makes it available ahead of the mirrors if anyone is
chomping at the bit for it (not likely in this case).

-Ben

[1] This is my normal workflow, I just don't generally release
    something the same day I roll it.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.