[csw-maintainers] cswpycompile docs

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 30 17:03:27 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Peter Bonivart<bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Maciej (Matchek)
> Blizinski<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> cswclassutils docs[1] say this about cswpycompile:
>>
>> I think it should not say 'pycompile', but 'cswpycompile':
>>
>> Is that right?
>
> Yes, I fixed it this time but please go ahead and fix it yourself next
> time. It's a wiki after all. :-)

Two reasons - I wanted to ask first, and I don't have access.
Otherwise I agree and as a rule I fix stuff myself. (And then people
disagree with me. ;-) )

> If you don't have an account on the wiki yet, just apply for one and I
> will grant you access.

I was about to ask you about it the day before yesterday. I've just
set up an account in wiki.opencsw.org. To keep it simple and
consistent, I used the name 'automatthias'. ;-)