[csw-maintainers] Buildbot

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Jul 31 19:49:00 CEST 2009

"Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> [...]
>
> I've split the thread about the build systems into another one, and
> I'd like to go back to the buildbot topic. Are there any comments
> about the design or deployment plan?

Split or not split, my comments are valid for this
discussion. Consequently, please take into account this design
requirements:

1. The buildbot deployment must be done on a separate hardware from that
   used for the regular, "manual", builds.

2. Other build systems that gar must be able to use the deployed
   "automatic" build infrastructure using buildbot.

TIA
--
Peter