[csw-maintainers] Summer Camp 2009

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 17 00:32:41 CEST 2009

Ihsan Dogan wrote:
> I've updated the wiki page with the attendees and the hotel. I've booked
> my flight and hotel already and it would be great if we could stay all
> together in one hotel.
>
> --> http://wiki.opencsw.org/summercamp-2009
>

> PS: Topics and schedule will follow...

For the topics, how about each topic "owner" fills in some information
on the respective topic (similar to how it was done for the meeting
Zurich [1]) so that the topic itself is prepared and others can give it
a thought (and come up with possibly helpful ideas) in advance?

Especially if there is something that you might need others to think
about a bit first in order to have a good discussion.

Sebastian

[1] http://wiki.opencsw.org/suggestions