[csw-maintainers] Summer Camp 2009 (Please book your flights)

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 22 12:42:08 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Ihsan Dogan<ihsan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As already mentioned, the date and the location is fixed. I've updated
> the wiki as well, but the information is not complete.
>
> --> http://wiki.opencsw.org/summercamp-2009
>
> The information for accommodation will be available soon.

Due to a small mixup, I ended up with an extra, paid reservation for 1
person for 2 nights (Fri/Sat and Sat/Sun). I can't change or cancel it
since it was a 'WebDeal' kind of reservation. The price was €186, I'm
willing to let it go for €120. (I've called Thon and verified with
them that it's okay to check a different person in.)