[csw-maintainers] tcsh 6.16.00 in testing

Chris Reece car at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 30 23:57:29 CEST 2009

On Tue, June 30, 2009 11:36 pm, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> It was years ago I used tcsh but it installs/removes cleanly and seems
> to work properly during my short test on a Solaris 9 Sparc and a Solaris 10
> x86. Man page also works.

Thanks, Peter, much obliged.

My only remaining problem is that I can't log in to www.opencsw.org, which the
documentation suggests is the location of /home/newpkgs.  None of my keys are
accepted.  Or, rather, there are "Too many authentication failures" after all
of my keys have been tried.

I can log in to login.opencsw.org, and from there to build8s and build8x.