[csw-maintainers] subversion-1.6.0-rc2 - depends on sqlite3, 3.6.10 recommendet ?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Mar 1 18:51:50 CET 2009

Hi

>> how would one best fulfill this dependency?
>>

> file a bug against our sqlite3 package, for upgrade.
> and/or prepare to take it over if Michael is too busy.

I already contacted Michael a couple of month oago about this package. I
needed it to update firefox.

I already added sqlite3 to GAR in december (but it is not yet released).
I have rebuilt version 3.6.10. It is now in testing. Let me know if it
works for you. I'll push it to unstable after.

Cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net