[csw-maintainers] subversion-1.6.0-rc2 - depends on sqlite3, 3.6.10 recommendet ?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 1 21:01:37 CET 2009

Hi Rupert,

Am 01.03.2009 um 18:55 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> * is there a good way to test on the buildfarm? otherwise the test
> needs some days because i need to upgrade our testing machines at
> work.

Unfortunately not. The servers on the farm should stay pristine as
they may only contain released packages. If you don't have a testing
machine on your own I can set up a zone if really necessary.

> * can i use this package somehow to build subversion now?

Not yet. The package needs to be released and updated on the farm
first. We tried updating to testing packages, but this ended in some
chaos.