[csw-maintainers] [Fwd: please let me in]

Mike Arnold mike at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 3 03:15:15 CET 2009

Philip Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 06:58:40PM -0700, Mike Arnold wrote:
>> I cannot find instructions for uploading finished packages.  I see
>> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/welcome pointing to
>> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/build_farm which talks about
>> /home/testing.
>

> It is mentiond in the "Pkg file creation" section, of
> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/
>
> i'll put a reference to it in the welcome page as well.

Yep, I missed it all the way down there.  :-(

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre