[csw-maintainers] Python 2.6 and mod_python

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 7 15:27:23 CET 2009

how do you compile mod_python with the fixed python? then i could try
the same with mod_wsgi.

one strange thing when compiling mod_wsgi on build10s is that it says i386:
[===== NOW BUILDING: mod_wsgi-2.3 MODULATION isa-i386: ISA=i386 =====]
        [extract-modulated] complete for mod_wsgi.
 ==> Running configure in work/build-isa-i386/mod_wsgi-2.3

rupert.