[csw-maintainers] Thematics March: Moving to GAR

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 7 16:32:56 CET 2009

updating the gar docs is great! i am especially missing a "gar build
and delivery from the beginning to the end for dummies" ... because
technical difficulties in the middle are very friendly answered in the
mailing list :)

btw, i also found recently https://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/gar which
i find even more helpful as you have the wiki changes and the package
changes in timeline, and immediately see what somebody else changed to
fix a problem. one can also directly link into the code. i created an
example here: https://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/gar/wiki/VariableReference.

rupert.