[csw-maintainers] subversion-1.6.0-rc2 - depends on sqlite3, 3.6.10 recommendet ?

Mike Watters mwatters at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 13 15:43:59 CET 2009

Chad Harp wrote:
> I've done some minor testing with it and this looks good so far.  Once
> it gets into unstable and updated on the build farm I'll be able to do a
> lot more.
>
> Have you received any other feedback that would prevent this from being
> promoted to unstable?
>
> William Bonnet wrote:
>> Hi

>>> file a bug against our sqlite3 package, for upgrade.
>>> and/or prepare to take it over if Michael is too busy.
>>>
>> I already contacted Michael a couple of month oago about this package. I
>> needed it to update firefox.
>>
>> I already added sqlite3 to GAR in december (but it is not yet released).
>> I have rebuilt version 3.6.10. It is now in testing. Let me know if it
>> works for you. I'll push it to unstable after.
>>
>> Cheers
>> W.

I have the 1.5.6 release (latest stable) in testing.
I didn't think we were to package release candidates?

- --

Thanks,
Mike

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex,
and more violent.  It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage --
to move in the opposite direction."

* Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955
    US German-born Theoretical Physicist