[csw-maintainers] Dynamic licence not working

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 13 17:20:48 CET 2009

Hi Jake,

Am 13.03.2009 um 16:50 schrieb Jake Goerzen:
> Ah, ok. Dynamic licenses are only used when you also use dynamic gspec
> files.
>
> Okay, now that makes since.
>
> I put LICENSE = gpl.txt in the Makefile and it worked!
> I just commited revision 3746 if you would like to look it over for
> anything else.

Some issues I have found:

- Please always check in the checksums.
- It is currently not possible to just do 'gmake package' as you have
already noted
   in the comments some manual steps. These should be done
automatically during
   the GAR build with patches or additional commands
- The gspec and depend file you provide are ok, but the dynamic gspec
can be used
   for your purpose equally well.