[csw-maintainers] License for makefiles and other packages component

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 16 22:14:57 CET 2009

Hi

> Well, I can't remember that we really had a consensus on this
> (or even talked about it more than "we must decide on a license").
+1

> Funny thing you bring this up now as Maciej asked this same question
Not really funny, Maciej made me think about this while reading old
mails and it's his idea.

After a quick read, now i am not sure that i understood well what he
asked. It seemed me the discussions was about GAR license itself. By the
way, i think he is still not on this list, and that's one of the topic
we add to discuss after Zurich. Since we are planning to move more
things to GAR, it is certainly a good time to have this discussion on
this list.

Cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net