[csw-maintainers] A bit of a problem, help wanted

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 19 13:05:12 CET 2009

I'm trying to package the latest version of netsnmp but I've stumbled
upon a bit of a problem.

First I tried on my own two build machines (a sparc and a x86 both
running Solaris8) and got the sparc done, but on my x86 several of the
tests core dumps.

So then I tried on the build farm, but there I got the exact same
problem both on x86 and sparc: the perl modules get linked against the
installed libraries and not my newly built ones and (at least thats why
I think) the perl test fails.

Anyone got a clue how to manipulate the output (in this case the link
arguments) in the makefiles that get generated from Makefile.PL (without
actually generate then, edit and commit them into gar-svn)?