[csw-maintainers] A place for other project-related code

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 23 12:03:20 CET 2009

Hi Dago
> We also have the "opencsw" project at SourceForge:
>   https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencsw
> It has not been used much in the past, but this seems a good
> occasion. I enabled SVN there and will commit all the utility
> scripts from the buildfarm.
+1

uwatch is already a part of GAR. It may change a little in the next
week, since it will be more complicated and will need some separate
sources. So i'll add it to the opencsw project
> William, James: How about putting the infrastructure-scripts
> for farm-management and mirror status there also?
Sounds intersting, but we have to take care of scripts that contains
password ... i have a few for sql things :(

Speaking about svn... i might be interesting to add an examples for to
the GAR repositiory, maybe at the same level as gar and pkg. What about
this ?

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net