[csw-maintainers] KDE 4.2.1 update

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 23 20:45:48 CET 2009

Hi Ken

 > That sounds good. You'll want to build Firefox 3.1b3 on Solaris 8
 > before we start down that path. ;o)

Actually i am facing several problem with mozilla stuff. Either 3.0.x or
even TB 2.0.0.x and FF 2.0.0.x. My last builds segfaults at random
points. I searched google, but most of the time answers begins with
"update your dependencies...". So that's why i propose to help to add
these libs to GAR ;)

Same for xfce...

In the past i also needed debug build of the libs for xfce. If i want to
produce debug builds, the best way for me is to have the libs from GAR :)

cheers

~ K