[csw-maintainers] Double CSWcommon dependencies on GAR builds

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 24 17:52:17 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there are still occuring double lines of CSWcommon in depend
> files on packages build with GAR. I have already looked at the
> code and can't find the error. If you encounter such situation
> please mail me what you have done and what I can do to reproduce
> the situation.

I found that GAR added common for all packages and also perl for cpan
packages so I just stopped adding them as deps, otherwise I got double
lines of them. Isn't that what is happening?

Or do you mean that you have tried to fix that so we should get a
single line anyway but it doesn't work?

--
/peter