[csw-maintainers] help from mGar gods requested

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 25 11:55:24 CET 2009

Hi Mike,

Am 25.03.2009 um 01:48 schrieb Mike Watters:
> I have just one more obstacle to over come for the gcc packages.
> I am using a "custom" merge script for the amd64 support.  my
> dilemma is
> how do I create the links to isaexec in $(bindir) without using
> BUILD64 option.
> using dynamic prototypes.
>
> any help would be much appreciated.
>
> I have the test results in my home dir for the amd64/i386 merge

I don't understand how your merging works. Usually you build the
sourcetree multiple times (the so-called "modulations" over some
variables, here GAROSREL). These are then installed to separate
directories and then merged together to $(PKGROOT), which is
a direct image of the files in the package.

Anyway, you can just set
   ISAEXEC_FILES = /opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gcc ...
and build your package and everything should work.

If you want to know how this works:
   <http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/gar/v2/gar.mk#L519