[csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 26 14:08:58 CET 2009

James Lee wrote:
> On 25/03/09, 17:11:15, William Bonnet <william at wbonnet.net> wrote regarding
> Re: [csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder:
>
>>> 'Twas I.  I wrote a small piece of code that tapped into Mantis's
>>> database and sent emails.  Shouldn't be difficult to set up again.
>>>
>> Cool :)
>
>> so could someone do it please ? ;)
>
> Test run complete.
> (If you have outstanding issues you'll know this already!)

Thanks, James. A general thing: resolved (not closed) bugs pop up on the
buglist page [1] as well as on the bug reminder report that you just
sent. Is this intended?

How do people who use bug tracking software on a daily basis handle the
resolved vs. closed state?

Sebastian

[1] http://opencsw.org/buglist/buglist.cgi