[csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 26 16:41:35 CET 2009

Peter Bonivart wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> So Phil would be the one to address here, although you are right that
>> that might need to be amended by a second person and a less personal
>> mail address sometime (like the buildfarm alias). Something for the
>> suggestions page i would think.
>
> I think this can happen pretty quick in no one disagrees. If Ihsan
> fixes an alias which expands to you and Phil to start with and James
> changes the text to that alias we're done.

I was hesitating because i am not involved in the scripting "framework"
that Phil uses to manage the Mantis data (like who owns which package).
I don't complain, i am busy enough right now.

If it's about establishing person-neutral aliases for roles, I don't
mind being on an admin-bugtracker at opencsw.org alias (and eventually
learning about / documenting Mantis surrounding consumers) as long as
people are aware that there are individual people behind the alias with
possible disjunct competencies.

Sebastian