[csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 26 18:57:36 CET 2009

On 26/03/09, 17:40:37, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote regarding Re:
[csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 02:41:54PM +0100, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM, James Lee <james at opencsw.org> wrote:
> > > Test run complete.
> > > (If you have outstanding issues you'll know this already!)
> >
> > Shouldn't the e-mail used in the report be more functional and less
> > personal?
> >
> > I propose to replace phil at opencsw.org with mantis at opencsw.org or
> > something similar that maybe reaches more than one person. Also I
> > think Sebastian is now responsible for Mantis.

> Completely agree. I'm surprised that my personal email was in any way
> still associated/visible for mantis things.

Phil, your email address is at the bottom left-hand corner of every
Mantis web page.

However, your email address is in my reminder email because I put it
there - I'm not using Mantis.  I put it there because you are indeed
the person that changes the package to maintainer assignments.

If you are given or already have a role based address for this task
I will use it.  (I'm just waiting for confirmation of it happening...)

James.