[csw-maintainers] build8x problems

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 27 05:52:06 CET 2009

Mike Watters wrote:
> I am increasingly having issues compiling on build8x.  I am not sure if it is just my packages,
> or is everyone else having issues too?

I haven't had any problem with build8x at all, but I can see that some
compiles might get into trouble if there are more than one maintainer
compiling at the same time since there are a limited amount of RAM and swap.

 > If it is just me, I will try to get hold of a sol8 x86 env
 > to build on.

Do you have any machine running vmware?
My own 8x-machine is a virtual machine running in a vmware server 2.0 on
a CentOS box and I could upload the image if you need it.