[csw-maintainers] Pixman, cairo and pango

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Mar 30 16:21:57 CEST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 03:27:38PM +0200, William Bonnet wrote:

> I need updated of several libs from gnome for FF3.x, and also for Xfce
> 4.6 which is out. Do you mean we have to take the whole gnome 2.26 at a
> time ? or is it possible to update slowly libs ? I can imagine that once
> the first gnome lib will be updated, we will have to provide a
> consistent set of version, otherwise it's not going to work...

If william has smaller updates, for one or two packages, that make "his
stuff" work, and he doesnt mind redundant work, then I think it would be
nice to do the smaller, safer updates, than to hold up his stuff for a
"full gnome refresh".

William, if you are "close" to updating ff3 and ffce, I think it would be
Really Nice, if you could complete that in the next few days, and then we
will take a snapshot of "current".

After that point, we should then start working on full gnome refresh.

Well actually, we can "start working" on that now as well. That's what
'testing' is for, after all :)