[csw-maintainers] On-line project resources

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 31 13:14:52 CEST 2009

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 12:39 AM, rupert THURNER <rupert at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>> When I set up "gar" on SourceForge Trac was not available as
>>> hosted application. As it is there now we can happily switch
>>> over from the standard SF bugtracker and MediaWiki to GAR.
>>>
>>> Rupert, Maciej, if you could join in on moving the stuff over :-)
>> for the wiki: the mGAR things are copied. you want to keep the gar stuff as is?
>
> Can already migrated Mediawiki pages be replaced with links to their
> Trac locations?

I had just done so for the GAR variable reference and now for the other
pages as well.

The content of DynamicPackageFiles [1] looks modified compared to the
content on the Media Wiki [2] so it might be a good idea for Dago to
cross-check the new content on Trac and then replace the Media Wiki page
with "This page has moved to ..." and mark it as moved to Trac on the
main page as i have done on the Media Wiki main page.

The --enable-fast-install page on Trac is missing some red color
highlighting, i suppose this is because Trac doesn't support <span>
elements. Rupert, any chance to re-gain the red color?

Sebastian

[1] https://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/gar/wiki/DynamicPackageFiles
[2] https://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gar/index.php?title=Packaging