[csw-maintainers] Issues with openjade when compiling glib 1.3.15

Nicolai Schwindt schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de
Wed May 13 15:20:35 CEST 2009

[...]
> > * The variable SGML_CATALOG_FILES needs  to be set
> > I can't  for sure remember if to /opt/csw/etc/sgml/catalog   or
> > may be even to  /opt/csw/share/sgml/openjade/catalog
>
> AFAIK this is done automatically on package install.

I tried with your files - sorry - that way I could try the same setup.

 export SGML_CATALOG_FILES=/opt/csw/etc/sgml/catalog
 gtkdoc-mkhtml glib /home/dam/mgar/pkg/glib/trunk/work/build-isa-sparcv8/glib-1
.3.15/docs/reference/glib/glib-docs.sgml

take a look at build8s :

bash-2.03$ pwd
/tmp/schwindt

Nicolai