[csw-maintainers] Issues with openjade when compiling glib 1.3.15

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed May 13 18:13:48 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:42:30PM +0200, Nicolai Schwindt wrote:
> * The variable SGML_CATALOG_FILES needs  to be set
>   I can't  for sure remember if to /opt/csw/etc/sgml/catalog   or
>   may be even to  /opt/csw/share/sgml/openjade/catalog

I vaguely remember talking about this with Ben when he made that stuff;

My opinion at the time was, "if the software needs the user to set an env
var for it to work right, then the software installation is broken".

I thought that Ben agreed, and had set it up to work without anything
external set.

  Ben...?