[csw-maintainers] Package "gts" in testing

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue May 19 01:15:59 CEST 2009

Hi John,

Am 18.05.2009 um 23:36 schrieb John Ellson:
> On 05/18/2009 04:45 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>>
>> - For SourceForge the upstream watch works slightly different due
>> to the
>>  structure of the download page. Please use
>>    UPSTREAM_MASTER_SITES = $(SF_PROJECT_SHOWFILE)=66612   (change
>> to your id)
>
> What ID is this?  My sourceforge id for me?  Or some id for the GTS
> project?   How do i find what it is?

First you go to the project main page at
   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/gts>
and then Download -> Browse All Packages
This leads to
   <https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1343>
Aha! -> 1343 AFAIK there is no easier way on SF to do this,
William did some research when he implemented upsream watch.