[csw-maintainers] Package "gts" in testing

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue May 19 01:55:29 CEST 2009

To follow up on my own email, and "connect the dots"...
i guess the overall goal is to define the

UPSTREAM_MASTER_SITES

variable in gar spec files.

I think it would be nice if, once it was defined somewhere in the
spec file that
 [this is the sourceforge project name]
that gar would call some kind of gar utility wrapper script to derive the
download url using the "latest" sf.net descrambler :-)

>   wget --quiet -O -  http://sourceforge.net/projects/gts |
>     sed -n 's/.*showfiles.php[?]group_id=\([0-9][0-9]*\).*/\1/p' |
>      head -1
>
> to automatically derive the sf_project_id.
[and/or auto-derive the "showfiles url"]