[csw-maintainers] Commit #5000 today!

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu May 21 22:55:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

today we have to celebrate a jubilee: Subversion commit #5000 was
done today
from Mike Watters on an updated package for Drupal with commit #4000
just
about two month ago. Thanks to all those helping hands who made this
possible!

Commits are not a virtue on their own, but they reflect the activity on
the project. At the current rate over the past month we have well over
300 writes per month with over 1000 updated files:
   <http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?
group_id=229205&ugn=gar&type=svn&mode=12months>

Starting from March the repository reads exploded from a few hundred to
several thousands. I guess the number of people rebuilding the OpenCSW
packages for fun or tweaks is increasing quickly.

So, please everybody grab a piece, I already had mine :-)

                    _____
             ''--.~.|/